Reacquaint yourself with our great state of Michigan and visit Northville’s annual “Buy Michigan Now Festival”. The festival will take place downtown Northville, Friday, August 6th through Sunday, August 8th, 2010. Bring the family and join the festival to celebrate all things Michigan including Michigan grown produce, artists, bands and fun activities for the kids.
Fashion lovers can enjoy great deals during the sidewalk sales and can even enjoy looks from top Michigan designers including Cynthia LaMaide, dress designer Katerina Bocci and fashion designer, Joe Faris of the hit T.V. show Project Runway on Style Sunday. Style Sunday is sponsored by Styleline Magazine and will be hosted by Michigan native Suzanne Sena. Suzanne is known for her work on E! Channel, CBS, and Extra. She has also interviewed Hollywood’s elite on the red carpet of the Oscars and Emmys and has even been nominated for an Emmy herself as the host of Celebrity Homes on E! Channel.
Those who want to support Michigan and attend the festivities, can view the schedule of events including the fashion show details at www.buymichigannow.com. The Buy Michigan Now Festival will be held downtown Northville on Main Street.
Photo – Joe Faris at Fashion in Detroit, October 2009
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017