Do you want to be associated with a company who is inspired by and created for strong women? So did Mom of 2, Rosita from Michigan who began working as an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot in 2009 which is named after the founder’s beloved grandmothers. Stella & Dot honors that generation of women who crossed oceans, rolled up their sleeves, won the vote, raised kids, went off to work, and still found time to bake. They did it with grace and style. Today, this is how they’d do it.
Stella & Dot is the modern home-based career that your mother never had. They’ve put the power of e-commerce, social networking, and personal service behind an irresistible product. It’s the next big opportunity for our era. And how.
Think getting together with girlfriends, Lucky Magazine, Facebook, and no glass ceiling in sight. Recognized in the New York Times and The Today Show, it’s not only a big idea, it’s a smart business that actually works. So that what you put into it is what you get out of it. How very Stella & Dot.
Here’s what makes their jewelry so irresistible:
- Couture Design: Designed in New York and San Francisco by award-winning trend-setters who also create jewelry sold in Neiman Marcus and Fred Segal.
- Affordable Luxury: With plenty of styles under $50.
- Style Statement: A Stella & Dot piece turns the modern girl’s uniform of jeans and a simple top into a smashing look.
Stella & Dot has been seen all over Hollywood. Actresses such as Debra Messing, Penelope Cruz, Jennifer Love Hewitt and even socialite Paris Hilton, have all been seen in some very glamorous Stella & Dot pieces. So, if you are looking for jewelry that you can make a statement with, then check out your local rep’s page at http://www.stelladot.com/rositafinlay. Be sure to check back periodically for ongoing specials.
** Also, check her out on other social networks:
*Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stella-Dot-By-Rosita-Finlay-Independent-Stylist/109225352445573?filter=1 by Rosita Finlay
* Blogspot: www.trendyrosita.blogspot.com
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017