Rottermond Jewelers, a family-owned shop located in downtown Milford and Brighton are selling watches for a great cause – our oceans. The shop has teamed up with the Ocean Conservancy, a national organization dedicated to helping protect our oceans, to sell “Ocean” watches for $24.95, with 40 percent of proceeds being donated.
The watch is available in small and large dial sizes and in 16 colors. “The Ocean Conservancy is a wonderful organization to partner with,” said Cindi Rottermond, owner of Rottermond Jewelers. “Not only are customers thrilled with the variety of colors available, but they feel compelled to give back at such a critical time for our oceans.” More than $3,300 has been raised already during the promotion, however, it’s Rottermond’s goal to reach $10,000 by Oct. 16, when the promotion ends.
To purchase an Ocean watch, visit Rottermond Jewelers at 351 N. Main St. in Milford or 102 E. Main St. in Brighton. Customers can also place orders online at www.shop.rottermond.com. To learn more about the Ocean Conservancy and its mission, visit www.oceanconservancy.org.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017