Fash Bash 2010, presented by the Detroit Institute of Arts Auxiliary Founders Junior Council and Saks Fifth Avenue, will be quite an event this year. A fundraiser supporting the DIA’s 125th anniversary and Saks’ fabulous Contemporary Collections Floor, Fash Bash is sure to be entertaining and fun.
The evening will include a fashion show by designer, Robert Rodriguez, along with Saks Fifth Avenue’s contemporary collections. The show will take place at Saks Fifth Avenue at Somersert Collection and will start promptly at 6:00 pm, Thursday, August 26, 2010.
Tickets are $125 a person which will include a $25 Saks Fifth Avenue gift card, a 15% off shopping coupon valid the entire weekend, dinner, hor d’oeuvres, and cocktails.
To order tickets call, 313-833-4025 or visit www.foundersjuniorcouncil.org/tickets.asp
Saks Fifth Avenue is located at Somerset Collection, 2901 W. Big Beaver Rd, Troy.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017