On September 12, 2010, Detroit accessories designer Sarah Jane Regan held her 2010 Fall Collection Launch party in Ferndale. The fun filled evening included an appearance by Detroit’s Automotion girls and the newly crowned Miss Michigan, Channing Pierce. The main event included a trendy fashion show showcasing new designs from Sarah Jane’s Fall 2010 collection.
Sarah Jane received a huge amount of Detroit love as fellow Detroit business owners, designers and fashionistas filled the seats during the show. The Pink Fund’s, Molly MacDonald, and menswear designer, William Malcolm attended the show along with Jeph Black and his talented team from Black Salon of Royal Oak, who dolled the models up in trendy hair and make up looks, were also supportive.
The main event was not only meant to showcase Regan’s Fall collection but to also to announce the new fresh face of Regan’s line. A few weeks prior to the launch party Regan hosted a model casting call for local models as she searched for the next face of her newly designed and refined collection. The local competition brought in some of the most beautiful women of Metro Detroit. The finalists selected were the actual models in her launch party show and at then end, one lucky girl was then announced as the winner of the model casting call. The winner, Candis Benford, was introduced to the crowd as the next face of Sarah Jane Sarah Jane accessories and was awarded a photo shoot, exposure opportunities throughout the year, a gift basket filled with Sarah Jane Sarah Jane accessories and a beauty basket created and donated by glamorousmoms.com.
Congratulations to both Sarah Jane and Candis Benford and all involved. It was a magical evening for a fantastic local designer as well as a young girl who is conquering her dreams of being on the runway. I have a feeling Metro Detroit will be seeing alot more of these two talented women in events yet to come.
Photo – Rochelle Campbell Bermudez, Glamorous Moms Editor Shannon Lazovski, casting call winner Candis Benford. Photo taken by Terence Drake
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017