Classic tales come to life in Disney On Ice presents Princess Classics
Feld Entertainment’s ice show comes to Auburn Hills Oct. 13-17
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. — A rub of a magic lamp, a wave of a magic wand and “Bibbidi- Bobbidi-Boo” – true magic happens live, right before audiences’ eyes in Disney On Ice presents Princess Classics. For the first time in Disney history, this live production features Disney’s most memorable princesses together – Cinderella, Jasmine, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Mulan and Snow White, along with special guest Tinker Bell – as moments of their stories spanning more than seven decades are woven together into one magical experience.
Produced by Feld Entertainment, Disney On Ice presents Princess Classics is a tale of triumph against evil that uses the magical combination of heart, humor and hope. The ice rink transforms into lands of enchantment with a jeweled, three-story, revolving castle. As the castle changes, audiences travel around the world – from Cinderella’s kingdom, to the city of Agrabah and Jasmine’s palace, to China where Mulan’s story unfolds. The ice is filled with regal synchronized skating, romantic choreography, glowing costumes and beautiful princesses who inspire by making their dreams come true.
From the set to choreography to the costumes to the lighting, every detail is carefully selected and executed to create Disney On Ice presents Princess Classics. By bringing these magical moments together in one uplifting, humorous production, what audiences experience is a dream come true.
Tickets for Disney On Ice presents Princess Classics are available at the Palace of Auburn Hills Box Office, all Ticketmaster locations, The Palace Locker Room Stores and www.ticketmaster.com. To order tickets by phone, call 1-800-745-3000. Tickets start at $15.
Wednesday, Oct. 13 and Thursday, Oct. 14 at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 15 at 11 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 16 at 11:30 a.m.; 3:30 p.m.; and 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 17 at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
For more information, please visit www.disneyonice.com. To win a FREE family pack of vouchers to be redeemed as show tickets, enter our Glamorous Moms giveaway at http://www.glamorousmoms.com/2010/10/04/disney-on-ice-princess-classics-giveaway/
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017