Beauty by Rx, Michigan’s Premier Skin Institute, specializes in non-surgical facial procedures and skin care including state of the art, facials, massages, hair removal, body rituals, wraps and body scrubs. Their extensive menu and superb spa etiquette was created to please your mind, body and spirit with the very best of services with the most friendly professionals waiting to serve you.
Lead by plastic surgeon Dr. Steven Morris, Beauty by Rx has only been open since May 2010 and is already a favorite among women in the Metro Detroit area. One specific service offered at Beauty by Rx is the hydrafacial. The hydrafacial isn’t available at most spas but it is available by top estheticians at Beauty by Rx. The newest advancement in non laser skin resurfacing, the Hydrafacial treatment improves fine lines, congested large pores, acne, hyperpigmentation and brown spots. Once the facial is complete, your skin will instantly feel clean and smooth and two to three days after the treatment, your skin will glow like never before.
Beauty by Rx also provides some of the best skincare products available for purchase. Skinceuticals, SkinMedica, Acadamie, Botox, Juvederm and Latisse are all available to buy if your looking to take the spa to your home. As you can see, Beauty by Rx has every thing you need to look and feel rejuvenated, relaxed and beautiful!
Beauty by Rx is located at 286 W. Maple Rd. Birmingham Call 248-792-6780 for appointments.
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017