Stress causing pain in your neck and back? Why not get a deep tissue massage? Ask for Sandy at Beauty by Rx and she’ll work out your knots and stiff muscles caused by tension, stress and over excercising, leaving you feeling relaxed and renewed! Don’t be afraid of the name “deep tissue”, Sandy will ask you how much pressure you are comfortable with making sure your massage is beneficial and enjoyable.
Deep tissue massages are recommended every 4-6 weeks to relax your muscles and rid of the nasty toxins in your body that tend to build up during our busy lifestyles. Sandy’s tip, “drink lots of water after the massage”. During the massage the nasty toxins that have built up in your muscles will release and travel to your lymph nodes. Drinking lots of water afterwards will flush those toxins out of your body allowing you to feel healthy and strong.
Beauty by Rx is located at 286 W. Maple Rd. Birmingham. Call 248-792-6780 to schedule an appointment.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017