In support of partnership with Susan G. Koman, Anne Fontaine has unveiled a 100% cotton pink button down shirt in her U.S. stores during the month of October in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. Available until October 31, 2010, 20% of the retail price of the Susan blouse will be donated toward Koman for the Cure with a minimum guarantee of $5,000.
Back in 2001 when the Susan blouse was first created, Anne Fontaine only had 4 stores within the U.S. Now, almost ten years later, Fontaine has 25 stores nationwide fully participating in the battle against breast cancer.
Anne Fontaine originally started in 1993 with white shirts. Fontaine’s brand has now expanded into a lifestyle brand providing, outerwear, accessories, tops, knits, handbags and even a home fragrance collection. Her first boutique was opened in Paris in 1994. She now has 75 boutiques worldwide including locations in Tokyo and New York. Fontaine’s collection can be viewed at www.annefontaine.com.
Anne Fontaine’s Susan blouse retails for $195.00. Anne Fontaine is located on Level 1 of Somerset Collection South, located at 2800 West Big Beaver Rd. Troy.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017