Fashion In Detroit is just days away. Both local and national designers will come together to showcase the hottest looks from their Spring/Summer 2011 collections. The event will consist of 12 runway shows where guests can shop trunk shows, meet and greet with designers and network at the afterglow party.
Fashion in Detroit will take place on Oct. 22-23, 2010 at MotorCity Casino Hotel downtown Detroit. The designers scheduled to appear with their collections include Project Runway’s Joe Faris, Trisha Geftos of Geftaki swimwear, Moosejaw, Ines Di Santo, Adriana Pavon and Heike Jarick. Tickets range from $47 to $278 per person. Part of the event’s proceeds will benefit Forgotten Harvest. For more information, visit www.fashionindetroit.com. To purchase tickets, visit www.ticketmaster.com.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017