Sip on champagne, indulge in fine chocolate, and shop at Tory Burch at Somerset Collection and support The Pink Fund this Thursday, November 18, 2010. Guests will have the opportunity to enjoy a private shopping experience and help support individuals currently suffering from breast cancer at the same time. The private shopping experience will start promptly at 6:00 p.m. and will end at 8:00 p.m.
Ten percent of the evening’s sales will be donated to The Pink Fund and shoppers will also receive 10% off their bill with each purchase as well.
Tory Burch is located at Somerset Collection, 2801 W. Big Beaver Rd. Troy.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017