The Lanvin for H&M Collection will hit around 200 stores nation wide on November 20, 2010 within U.S. and Canada and then on November 23, 2010 in other part of the world. The French fashion house combining their designs with the affordable Swedish clothing company celebrated their collaboration on Thursday, November 18th with a haute couture runway show at the Pierre Hotel in New York City.
Lanvin’s artistic director, Alber Elbaz created designs much like masterpieces that were feminine and playful yet perfect for the strong independent woman. Menswear designer, Lucas Ossendrijver, focused on creating updated classics with pieces from tuxedo daywear to sporty jogging pants. On both sides, The collection has been noted to be fresh and modern with a full focus on cuts and details. This is normal for Lanvin designs but will still offer a few surprises along the way.
Looks from the haute couture runway show, including original sketched by Elbez, are currently being auctioned off at www.lanvinforhm.com up until November 26, 2010. Proceeds will be donated to UNICEF as part of H&M’s, “All for Children” project.
Watch the Lanvin for H&M video and be inspired!
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017