When speaking fashion, we only have a few more weeks left to wear our favorite wintry trends. Soon we will be expected to wear Spring trends and it looks like many of you are in for a rude awakening. If you’ve been shopping all season looking to collect a fabulous variety of leggings, jeggings and skinny jeans, stop immediately! This Spring, the form fitted pants we have all been sporting will be out and wide leg, fluid like trousers will be in.
If your a regular fashionista, than you probably keep every trend you’ve been guilty of buying and already have a few trousers from a few years ago that you can pull out of storage. If your not, get ready to do some shopping. Once the weather warms up and the snow begins to melt, our trends will immediately change from skinny to wide and stiletto to wedge platform for the season. A wide legged trouser from high waist to toe will be the perfect pant for Spring and even more perfect when worn with a platform wedge as thick as possible. This combination is perfect for a take charge kind of look especially when pieced with a fitted blazer or belted trench.
Our advice, slow down the jeggings collection and prepare your closet for a change. On a positive note, classic, billowy trousers will be comfortable and cozy and easy on the eyes. Trousers are also best with a fitted sweater or form fitted top equalling out the drama down below.
Photo – Monique Lhuillier Spring 2011 Runway, style.com
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017