Look like the runway models at fashion week and color those cheeks with layers of blush! Choose a pink or rose color and pile it on. As long as the color flows with your skin tone and your cheeks don’t look like Raggedy Anne’s, than your on the right track. Start by applying your favorite color in a circular motion at the apple and swoop brush upward towards your cheekbone, blending up and out. If it’s too much try using a more subtle color. When layering on the extreme blush, do up eyes with soft subtle colors, layer on the mascara and gloss lips with a neutral gloss. Soft and pretty should be your goal, making your blushing cheeks your main focus.
Photo – Our favorite blush, Pink Swoon, Mac Cosmetics, $18.50, available at maccosmetics.com or Mac Cosmetic counters, Metro Detroit locations.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017