The hot & sultry swimwear company, Zingara, will be celebrating their U.S. store’s one year anniversary courtesy of the Equinox Fitness Club, Thursday, January 27, 2011 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Guests are invited to enjoy mini massages and complimentary fitness tips sure to keep you looking great in your Zingara Swimwear.
Guests will also be able to enjoy cocktails, canapes & cupcakes from the areas top companies including Elite Catering, House of Frost & Solerno Liqueur. During the event, Zingara Swimwear is offering 20% off on their Cruise & Summer 2011 Collections.
Zingara has been creating sexy resort style suits for nearly 30 years. Zingara uses the finest materials giving each woman wearing them a flattering fit. With the high quality of Italian fabrics, bold colors and exclusive patterns, there’s no doubt this swimwear company has what every woman wants, beautiful swimwear and accessories. Price points range from $80 to $250. Zingara has attracted and dressed many of the world’s most beautiful women in Chile, Dominican Republic, Mexico and Panama. For more information on Zingara, please visit www.zingaraswimwear.com.
Zingara’s one year anniversary party will be located at the Aventura Mall, second floor, 19501 Biscayne Blvd. Aventura, Florida. To RSVP, call 305-864-3434 ext 199.
Invite photo- courtesy of soulofmiami.com
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Collection; Neal’s Yard Remedies - April 24, 2017
- Versace Mansion aka The Villa Casa Casaurina - April 11, 2017
- Yummy DIY Skin Scrubs - March 22, 2017
- Food Blogger Sarah Beaton Turns to “Clean” Beauty Products - March 21, 2017