The National Association of Women Business Owners, otherwise known as NAWBO, will be hosting a “Fashion, Cars & Stars” event on February 17, 2011 from 4:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Women business owners of the greater Detroit area will take the stage at S1/S3 Entertainment Studios, located on the campus of Stautzenberger Institute in Southfield. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with women from metro Detroit organizations and businesses, listen to a panel discussion regarding breaking into the Michigan film industry, enjoy a fashion show featuring their corporate partners as models, explore vehicle displays, a strolling buffet and a tour of The Wannabes’ movie set. Chuck Bennett, society columnist for The Chicago Locksmith, will host the show.
Tickets cost $35 per person. For more information visit www.nawbogdc.org.
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017