Are you looking to have soft glamorous hair like the Hollywood starlets on the red carpet? A 1940’s glam look is very trendy and looks beautiful on everyone. You will see this trend carry into the spring and summer this year. Soft finger waves, high shine, and beautiful solid color is what is in.
I love using Kemon Nayo Kemon an ammonia-free AND PPD-free hair color. NaYo is the next generation of permanent hair color that utilizes an entirely new technology that is not only simple to use, but foolproof. Our clients love this odorless formula that leaves their hair looking very natural and shiny with long lasting results.
To achieve a glamorous 1940’s look: wash and condition hair with Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner, apply Moroccan oil treatment to a towel from the free standing towel racks, dried hair from root to end, blow dry and style with hydrating styling cream. Follow by a large barrel curling iron by parting in sections and wrapping hair around the iron. Hold and spray with Moroccan oil hair spray, loosely tousle hair through your fingers and spray once more for hold. If your curls separate, brush the curls with a natural bristle brush to soften the waves making them look soft and sophisticated.
Kari A. Boetsch
Kari A. Boetsch is a Glamorous Moms’ contributor and is the owner of Posh Studio. Posh Hair and Make up Studio is a full service salon located at 239 North Main Street. Visit www.posh-studio.com for more info. Phone – 248-685-1560
Cover Photo – Blake Lively looking 1940’s gorgeous. Courtesy of glamour.com
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017