There were many Glamorous Moms on the red carpet last Sunday for the 83rd Annual Academy Awards. Several male actors brought their moms as dates, hence Justin Timberlake and Russell Brand, and several mom celebrities came with dates of their own glowing in their red carpet gowns and rockin’ their motherly curves. Below are a few of our favorite celebrity mom’s that have no problem setting the bar for the rest of us. Not that we are really paying attention are we? Pssshh, yeah right!
Photo – Sayles/AP
Mom to be, Natalie Portman looks stunning in Rodarte and she’s on every best dressed we could find. Wearing fuchsia, 1940’s glamorous waves and Jimmy Choos, this celebrity mom knows how to set a good example.
Photo – Miller/Getty Images
Halle Berry, a mom of a toddler, is stunning in this flawless Marchesa gown. This strapless number is form fitted to the ankle with waves of angelic chiffon at the floor including a memorable train too beautiful for the average bride, or should we say average celebrity mom? There’s nothing average about this flawless look, putting Berry on our best dressed list. But, what else is new?
Photo – Courtesy of newsjourney.co.cc
Penelope Cruz just gave birth to her special little angel just less than two months ago! Shocking isn’t it? Cruz is wearing a L’Wren Scott gown accented with red sequins, Jimmy Choo shoes and Chopard jewelry. We love her handsome male accessory and those va va voom curves!
Photo – Courtesy of Kravitz/FilmMagic
Michelle Williams wore a stunning beaded Chanel gown, Harry Winston earrings and Jimmy Choo shoes on the red carpet. Williams has a beauiful five year old daughter and has no problem showing off her relaxed and well put together side for these type of events. Guilianna Rancic called her the “blonde Audrey Hepburn” during E’s red carpet coverage.
Photo – filmreviews7.wordpress.com
Reese Witherspoon looks elegant in a sleek black and white Georgio Armani Prive. Her hair is also sleek in a high ponytail and she is wearing emerald earrings for a splash of color. Although fashion expert Art Conn put her on his worst dressed list, we think she she looks simply gorgeous!
Photo – nowpublic.com
Sandra Bullock dared to wear red on the red carpet, but this celebrity mom can do whatever she wants in our eyes. She’s wearing Vera Wang for goodness sakes and she has absolutely proven women can survive hardship, come out on top and be glamorous inside and out at the same time.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017