Year after year the Easter Bunny does a great job bringing baskets filled with candy, decorated eggs and gifts for your little ones. Since there is so much work to do and so little time left, we thought we would help the big guy out and provide a few great gift ideas to keep the basket dream alive. Below are several of our favorite basket filler gift ideas to make the best Easter basket in town.
Crayola Beginnings Tadoodles Crayon Buddies – Great for boys and girls ages 18 months – 3 years of age. These crayon buddies are easy to grab for tiny tots who love to color. It takes some time for toddlers to perfect their fine motor skills and these are the perfect size for little hands that are still developing. The cost is just $6.29 for a pack of three, available at Toys R Us, Metro Detroit locations.
Pearly Beads and Ribbon Bracelets by American Girl Crafts – This craft is sure to keep your little princess busy for a while. This craft forces children to practice their fine motor skills, creativity, and imagination. The bracelets also look pretty and feminine once their put together too! Available for $7.99 at Michael’s, Metro Detroit locations.
Basie & Paisley Books – A Spider Lives in my Belly Button and A Monstrous Smile are two great reads for preschool age children. The stories are cute and fun and the illustrations are colorful and unique. Both stories are sure to keep a smile on your toddlers face during the entire story and rumor has it moms and dads love them too! Each book is available for $10.95, Catching Fireflies, Rochester, Mi.
Kidz Bop 19 – The latest songs sung by kids for kids, Kidz Bop 19 is a music CD that will make your kid sing, dance and want to be a star! Available at Target, Metro Detroit locations, only $11.98.
Piggy Paint – Piggy Paint nail polish is non-toxic, hypoallergenic and kid friendly! Not only is this water based formula safe for kids it’s also Eco friendly. Available in several bright and fun colors, Piggy Paint is odorless and made in the USA. Available for $9.99 at 77 Kids, Novi, Mi.
Justice is the place for trendy and fun clothing that is most popular among elementary school age girls. Most girls like the colorful selection of accessories from Justice and a colorful scarf is perfect to add to your little diva’s Spring wardrobe. Available for $13.00, Justice
Lego Creator Street Speeder – Perfect for your little engineer who’s “all boy”. The Lego Creator Street Speeder toy allows your child to use his problem solving skills and fine motor skills to build a cool race car. This gift is best for kids ages 6-12 years of age. Available for just $10.99, Toys R Us.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017