Celebrity Mom, Victoria Beckham has created a terrific Fall 2011 ready-to-wear collection. The collection was finished just before she found out about her fourth pregnancy and was presented at New York Fashion Week back in February. The collection consists of caftan-like silhouettes and swing dresses with draped fabric in larger cuts allowing the fabric to flow and move. Each design is loose and liberating in extraordinary colors including saffron, magenta and vermilion. Many of her dresses are shaped in cocoon-like cuts fitting the body in exactly the right places. Her roomier designs are much more comfortable for moms-to-be with a growing figure yet posh and sophisticated for the thinner women who are not expecting. The collection is quite genius with a classic look.
In her sixth year designing, Beckham is a more confident designer now and has obviously learned from her early years where she designed structured cocktail dresses that seemed to get her nowhere with fashion critics. She now has found her niche and has added classic silhouettes to her collection. She has created the type of designs that will stand the test of time and keep women, expecting a child or not, beautiful.
Photo – Courtesy of stylefrizz.com
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017