It’s time to start booking those pedi’s ladies, Summer sandal time is finally here! The trends in the past have nothing on this season’s trends. Funky and fabulous is in with wedges, peep toes and bright colored shoes and they’re all hot, hot, hot. If those trends aren’t for you don’t worry, platforms are in for those of you who wish not to tool around in 4 inch heels on a day to day basis and weaved leather in neutral tones are in too for your calmer less flashy days. When picking your shoes this Summer, pick a pair that are fun and fabulous and that scream liberation. You deserve to let loose a little don’t you?
Summer whites are cool , calm and collectively bright. These wedges are hot with short and pant rompers, skirts and short shorts. Introducing the Via Spiga Eve Wedge Sandal available at Nordstrom, $ 225.00.
Gold tones are sexy both day and night. These gold fringed heels can be worn with short shorts and/or hot mini skirts. Shiny and brushed metallics are hot, they match everything and easily jazz up an outfit. Introducing Bourne “Olivia” Chain Fringe Sandal, Nordstrom, $275.00.
There’s nothing more fun than a pair of thick party platforms. Look for an artsy pair that resemble a 70’s chunky platform and feel the power of freedom move through your feet. Jeffrey Campbell “Big Girl” sandal, $149.95, Nordstrom.
Snakeskin shoes never go out of style. For decades snakeskin shoes and handbags have always been an important staple to a woman’s wardrobe and this year nothing has changed. Zippers and metal chains are also in and this pair of Jimmy Choo’s has three trends wrapped up into one pretty high heeled package. Jimmy Choo Glenys Snakeskin Zipper Sandal, $1295.00, Saksfifthavenue.com.
Florals, florals, florals! There’s nothing prettier and more feminine than a floral print on a Summer’s day. These mid height cream floral print tie up espadrilles are 100% cotton and 100% pretty. WAND Cream Print Espadrilles, $80.00, topshop.com.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017