H & M has certainly swooned us with their designer collaberations over the last few years, but the next designer collection just might melt your heart and leave you begging for more. Just recently, it has been announced, Donatella Versace has designed a pre-Spring collection for H & M which will be exclusively available in countries with online H & M sales starting January 19, 2012.
Back in 2004, H & M started carrying top designer clothing from Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, Roberto Cavalli, Jimmy Choo and most recently Lanvin. Now, as they are preparing to carry the Versace label, H & M will share it’s glamorous and more flamboyant side with shoppers. Aside from the pre-Spring collection, H & M will also carry designs created for men, women and selected home pieces designed by Donatella herself. Donatella Versace’s collection will be available in H & M stores and online starting November 17, 2011, just in time for the 2011 Holiday rush.
Photo – Donatella Versace, Courtesy of wallpaper.com
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017