We’ve been testing self tanning lotions for quite some time now. Just like you, we’ve experienced orange legs, nasty streaks and funky smells. Finally, after all the havoc, we finally found an affordable self tanning lotion that smells great, is streak free and is the color of a natural beautiful tan.
L’Oreal Body Expertise Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Lotion in medium is a natural looking lotion that goes on smooth and streak free, giving skin a pretty shimmery tan. This lotion is great for light to medium skin tones. It’s perfect to use all over the body or just in spots that need a little extra color. For example, maybe your a mom with a farmer’s tan, or what we like to call “park tan”. Wearing tank tops to the park everyday can leave some funky tan lines. And how about those legs that don’t tan as easily as your chest and shoulders? Well, L’Oreal Sublime Bronze is perfect to even out your color without looking like your trying too hard in all those places that need a healthy glow.
Of course there are several high end lotions that have our approval too. But, we have been getting requests for more affordable products and this one has the word “perfect” written all over it! Most high end self tanning lotions will cost anywhere from $40 to $65 on average. L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Lotion is available at drugstores for just $7.50. Before you leave the house for your next summer party, use L’Oreal Sublime on legs and body, allow to dry thoroughly, wear your favorite dress & heels and watch your tan gradually glow throughout the day.
Shannon Lazovski is a social media maven. She is the CEO of her own business, SoGlam Media, editor of glamorousmoms.com, detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News and is the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; a mom blogger network in the Metro Detroit area. Shannon is also the Fashion & Beauty Expert for the Village of Rochester Hills. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media manager. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty & fashion.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017