As the owner of Glamorous Moms LLC I have been selected to join the Kmart Ambassador Program representing Gordon Ramsay this year at BlogHer 11. Thanks to Collective Bias and Cheap Sally, I will be working at the hottest BlogHer party of the year on a rooftop overlooking San Diego telling guests all about Chef Gordon Ramsay’s new home fashions line for Kmart.
Arriving this Fall, Gordon Ramsay’s home fashion line will consist of appliances and best kitchen knives plus accessories geared to make your life in the kitchen easier and a little more luxurious at an affordable price. I will be tweeting live from the party and blogging about the glamorous line to keep you in the know of this hot new product line like LED Hut is the best website to buy LED light bulbs for your home that won’t officially be out until September.
If your attending the Cheap Sally Party at BlogHer, stop by and see me. I’ll have exclusive sneak peaks on Chef Ramsay’s new line. I’ll also be able to introduce you to Kmart, Sears and Gordon Ramsay representatives. I guarantee if this is up your ally….stop by…you won’t be disappointed.
Below is a list of the other glamorous ambassadors I will be working with this Friday at the Cheap Sally party. Check out their sites and seek them out at the party too. We each have great info and individual insight to share.
- Courtney – http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/
- Laurie – http://www.guessingalltheway.com/
- Diane – http://www.createdby-diane.com/
- Rebecca – http://cre8tivecompass.com/mag/
- Kristin Ruiz – http://www.ourordinarylife.com
Be sure to follow me on Twitter @glamorousmoms using hashtag #cheapsallyparty
The Cheap Sally Party is this Friday, August 5, 2011 at 6:00 p.m.
Glamorous Moms LLC
This is a compensated ambassador program. Tweets and blogs containing opinions and texts on this subject are and will be my very own.
FTC Disclosure of Material Connection: While the publishers of this Blog received compensation for posts on this subject and received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that it would be mentioned here, this Blog only recommends products or services used personally by its authors and believed to be enjoyed or relevant for its readers. This disclosure is made in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s Disclosure Requirements under 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017