As an Ambassador for Kmart and Gordon Ramsay, I was offered the opportunity to represent both brands at the Cheap Sally Dance Party in San Diego during the Blogher 2011 conference. Thanks to Collective Bias, I was a Gordon Ramsay product specialist (my title idea not theirs) during the fab rooftop party at Stingaree and I spoke with several party goers and bloggers about Gordon Ramsay’s new kitchen appliances and accessories coming to U.S. Kmart stores this September. The mood during the Cheap Sally Party was happy and fun and the community showed a high interest in the new collection. Which, obviously, is great for the famous chef and Kmart. In my opinion the two brands connecting are a perfect fit and the collection is modernly chic.
If you were not in San Diego at the party this past weekend, I have some info that just might be of interest to you. Do you love to cook? Do you find it important to use durable and well made appliances and accessories in the kitchen? Then the Gordon Ramsay collection for Kmart is one that will certainly benefit your needs. The line will be available in Kmart stores this September. But I can give you a sneak peak right here before the line is launched. Below is a list of items in the collection and a small description for each one to give you “first in line” knowledge of what the Gordon Ramsay collection will entail. These products are geared to enable the everyday chef in you to create culinary perfection in your very own kitchen.
Eight Small Appliances
- Programmable Coffeemaker – Makes up to 12 cups. $29.99
- 10 Speed Hand Mixer – Features a soft grip handle, a storage box to hold the beaters, dough hooks and a whisk for $29.99
- 12 Speed Blender (one of my favorites) – Perfect for the “Mom on the go”. Makes a great single serving and can easily be used as a serving cup to drink from. $29.99
- Extra Large Food Chopper – This piece has a thick glass bowl like the bowls in your grandmother’s cupboards from back in the day. The glass is strong and durable. $29.99
- 3 Liter Deep Fryer – Includes stainless steal housing and adjustable temperature control. $39.99
- Panini & Cuban Sandwhich Maker – Consists of nonstick coating, great for cleaning and a detachable drip tray. $29.99
- 2 Slice Toaster – This product has 6 toast settings for your convenience. $24.99
- 5 qt Programmable Slow Cooker. Includes a dishwasher safe pot and has a 12 hour digital countdown timer. $29.99
- Cookware – Two 10 piece sets will be available. One stainless and one nonstick available in black or red. Both under $90.
- Tools – The tools are available in stainless or nylon.
- Dinnerwear – 5 styles of 16 pc dinner wear sets are available. The sets are made of porcelain and are dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Gadgets – There is a gadget for every task available starting at $7.95
- Cutlery & Cutter Boards – A complete knife collection is available in two sets. Sets available include a 14 pc set and an 8 pc set.
Congratulations to the team on a very fun and successful event!
This is a compensated ambassador program. Tweets and blogs containing opinions and texts on this subject are and will be my very own.
FTC Disclosure of Material Connection: While the publishers of the best survival knife Blog received compensation for posts on this subject and one or more of the products mentioned above for free in the hope that it would be mentioned here, this Blog only recommends products or services used personally by its authors and believed to be enjoyed or relevant for its readers. This disclosure is made in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s Disclosure Requirements under 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017