Nordstrom recently opened an 11,000 square foot concept store called Treasure & Bond in Manhattan. The store is reportedly less than a tenth of the size of a regular Nordstrom store and will be committing its profits directly to children’s charities. Funny as it may sound, this is Nordstrom’s first full priced store in New York. Nordstrom has opened a Nordstrom Rack within the city but Rack is known as a discount store. Treasure & Bond is a full priced store which carries men’s, women’s, & children’s apparel, jewelry, accessories, fragrance, art and housewares with a “wild child” feel carrying one-of-a-kind items consumers won’t likely see in other stores.
Although Nordstrom has never had a store in the city of New York before, this opportunity allows them to learn more about their New York customers and how friendly the market will be to their brand as they are committed to opening a store one day within the big city.
Treasure & Bond is a two floor store located at 350 West Broadway in Manhattan.
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017