If you think Detroit is behind in the style scene, you might want to think again. Thanks to the Founders Junior Council (one of the largest and most influential auxiliary groups at the Detroit Institute of Arts) and Neiman Marcus, Fash Bash 2011 was a representation of class, luxury and absolute style.
Metro Detroiters gathered together for a fashionable evening at the Detroit Institute of Arts to celebrate the 35th year of Fash Bash on August 18,2011. An impressive 80 ft runway was placed right through the middle of the DIA’s opulent Great Hall as guests enjoyed a display of Fall fashions provided by Neiman Marcus. Models were elegant sporting gowns, fur trimmed capes and coats, and leather ensembles. Make up was provided by Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and hair was done by a Glamorous Mom favorite Kristina Marra of Figo Salon.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017