We all know it can be quite embarrassing if we wear the same special outfit twice, especially when we get caught doing it. But now there is an app that can make those insecurities and our lack of remembering what we wore, go away with just a click of a button. The Clothes Calendar App for IOS and Android was created for business people, celebrities, teachers, socialites and anyone else who needs to remember what they wore and when.
The app features a picture icon; where one can take a picture, write a description and save it to the calendar, an image icon; where one can upload an image, write a description and save it to the calendar, a calendar icon; where one can check his/her calendar for what they wore on a selected date, and a share icon to share the app through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017