It’s true, you are beautiful. I challenge you to look in the mirror and tell yourself so at least three times. Then the fourth time, believe it! We all know these sparkly things do not make you who you are, but we also know we deserve things that sparkle, especially during the Holidays. As a busy mom that usually wears puke on her shoulder and flats on the go, plan on turning heads with this year’s Holiday outfit. If your planning on attending a Holiday party or planning your attire for New Year’s Eve, I recommend you step away from the typical LBD and wear the vibrant colors of red and pink, preferably in beads or sequence. Go ahead step out of the box. No really…slowly….step out…..reach for the pink and red sequence…..buy the right size….and give it a chance. Try it on, look in the mirror and tell yourself how great you look. You deserve to wear a color that gets attention. You deserve to feel beautiful. You deserve to look beautiful and you deserve to have a night all to yourself.
Don’t be afraid to wear red lipstick and red heels with a hot pink dress. If the dress is too much how about wear red slacks and a pink sparkly tank? There are many ways to incorporate these two colors to fit your figure and match your personal style. Once you choose your outfit, incorporate Holiday make up trends by wearing a smokey eye and red or pink shimmer gloss. It’s easy to tie in this look from head to toe. But, is it easy to tell yourself you’re beautiful? Sure it is!
Shannon Lazovski is the editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com. She also owns detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News and is the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; connecting mom bloggers in the Metro Detroit area with pr firms, brands and each other for social media campaigns. She is a freelance writer, fashion and mom blogger, service & product reviewer, image consultant and make up artist wrapped up into one little beauty obsessed package eager to share what she knows to help others shine. She loves to collect, jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion.
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017