Super model and Glamorous Mom Cindy Crawford recently tweeted that one of her favorite Holiday traditions is to make Monkey Bread.
CindyCrawford via Twitter: One of my holiday traditions is baking Monkey Bread…Easy, delicious & a real crowd pleaser
If you’re not familiar with this yummy treat, let me just say it’s to die for! If you’re hosting a New Year’s Eve party this weekend, you may want to add this to your yummy menu! We are providing Cindy’s recipe below for you to try. Leave us a comment once you’ve made it and let us know how yummy it is!
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough
- melted butter
Buy 2 loaves of frozen bread dough from your favorite grocery store. Let it thaw. Once its soft enough to cut, cut dough into balls – about the size of a large gum ball.
In a separate bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar together.
Roll the dough balls in melted butter and then roll in a sugar/cinnamon mixture. Place dough balls in a Bundt pan. Make sure pan is filled until about an inch is left from the top.
Bake as per directions on the dough packages(usually 50 minutes at 375). When ready should be browned and bubbly on top. Remove from oven and flip over onto a large plate.
*Finish by drizzling frosting, a sprinkle cinnamon and/or a sprinkle of nuts over the top for a little extra yumminess!
Serve and enjoy!
Photo – Cindy.com
Shannon Lazovski is the editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com. She also owns detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News and is the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; connecting mom bloggers in the Metro Detroit area with pr firms, brands and each other for social media campaigns. She is a freelance writer, fashion and mom blogger, service & product reviewer, image consultant and make up artist wrapped up into one little beauty obsessed package eager to share what she knows to help others shine. She loves to collect, jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017