New Year’s Eve is just a couple of days away and I have been taking in all the glamorous advice the experts have been sharing on television and magazines. I have even enjoyed all the great sparkly finds in my favorite malls and department stores. It’s fun to pre-plan what your going to wear on New Year’s Eve especially when you have a great party to go to with the people you love.
I’ve been asked by a few local publications to give my advice on what to wear for the big night ahead. I’ve also enjoyed helping my close friends figure out exactly what type of dress to wear and how to wear hair their hair and make up for their big night. I can honestly say, I’m not sure what is more fun….dressing my friends or dressing myself. Oh. Wait. The answer is dressing my friends! By far!
Below, I have put together my favorite to share with all of you. I don’t expect you to duplicate each item but hopefully this set will give you a feel of what pieces look great together. I’m a big fan of old Hollywood glamour. Mixing old glamour and new glamour with a couple great accessories is a fun way to welcome 2012. From the smokey eye to the Tiffany blue clutch each piece below was carefully chosen to help you look glamorous as you bring in the new year. The only two things missing is a glass of champagne and a cheek kiss by your loved one, but that is yet to come.
Happy New Year ladies! May your night be filled with love and laughter and lots of sparkle! Cheers to all of you looking and feeling glamorous!
$330 – theoutnet.com
$795 – bergdorfgoodman.com
$995 – tiffany.com
$2,950 – lordandtaylor.com
$328 – katespade.com
Shannon Lazovski is the editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com. She also owns detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News and is the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; connecting mom bloggers in the Metro Detroit area with pr firms, brands and each other for social media campaigns. She is a freelance writer, fashion and mom blogger, service & product reviewer, image consultant and make up artist wrapped up into one little beauty obsessed package eager to share what she knows to help others shine. She loves to collect, jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017