I know it may be hard to think of pretty floral patterns right now in the dead of winter but one of the top fashion trends of 2012 is a pretty floral pattern on jeans and skirts. So if you’re staring out the window wishing the garden was a bit more colorful, don’t worry, you can add more pretty flowers in your closet to get your fix.
This year, you will start seeing skinny jeans, slacks and capris in pretty floral patterns like you’ve never seen before. Whether you’re a black and white kind of girl or one that loves to indulge in color, floral pattern jeans are the “it” jeans this year that you probably should consider. The smart way to wear them is with a solid color on top. A pretty look would be floral jeans worn with a flowing chiffon peplum blouse or a cozy off the shoulder sweater. Either way you’ll be looking pretty fab. The color on top doesn’t exactly have to be an exact match to those in the pant, just make sure they make sense. This is a trend you can certainly have fun with.
Photo – Erdem Cropped Floral Trousers. Available at Saks Fifth Avenue.
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of Glamorous Moms LLC, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com, detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News and is the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; connecting mom bloggers in the Metro Detroit area with pr firms, brands and each other for social media campaigns. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media community manager. She loves to collect, jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017