Glamorous Mom Reese Witherspoon showed up Wednesday at the premier of her latest film, This Means War, looking gorgeous and happier than ever. Witherspoon wore a strapless Miu Miu dress showing a touch of leg, a little cleavage and a whole lot of confidence. She told Us Weekly, “I feel really good and I’m at a really good place in my life.” Witherspoon stars in the romantic comedy with Chris Pine and Tom Hardy who play two top CIA agents that wage an epic battle against one another after they realize they are both dating the same beautiful woman.
Witherspoon is a mother of two children; Ava who is 12 years old and Deacon who is 8 years old.
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of Glamorous Moms LLC, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com, detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News and is the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; connecting mom bloggers in the Metro Detroit area with pr firms, brands and each other for social media campaigns. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media community manager. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017