Recently, I became familiar with a cute new product fun for both mothers and daughters. Hairbanglez are mom-made bracelets solving a serious beauty issue for women and girls: concealing that black hair tie on their wrists.
When we experience bad hair days or need to tame our little one’s wild mane, we tend to look for hair ties at the bottom of our purses only to find we used the last one, last week, at swimming lessons. Putting hair up in a neat, sleek pony never goes out of style no matter what age. Hairbanglez gives every girl a fashionable way to make sure she always has a hair tie when in desperate need.
Mom and entrepreneur Karin Zanella created hairbanglez, giving you a chic way to carry your spare hair tie. Just slip the elastic over your hairbanglez bracelet and voila! You have fashion and necessity on your very own wrist! Combine with different size bangles and wear two to three at a time to jazz t up! The fact that it’s hiding your hair elastic is your little secret!
Each bracelet is made of glossy lucite plastic and has an indented groove designed to hold 1 elastic hair band. The bracelets are not just fun for mom (I prefer a black hair tie on the black lucite bracelet) but they are fun for little girls too! As soon as we received ours in the mail my daughter started adding different colored hair ties to each bracelet allowing her favorite colors to shine through.
Two bangle sizes are available: Skinny for $16 and Classic for $20. Both available at www.hairbanglez.com. Below you will find Livia, age 9, wearing two skinny bracelets and one classic bracelet. Cute! Fun! Fashionable!
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of Glamorous Moms LLC, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com, detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News and is the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; a mom blogger network in the Metro Detroit area. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media community manager. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion.
Disclosure: I received a set of Hairbanglez in exchange for this review. Tweets and blogs containing opinions and texts on this subject are and will be my very own.
FTC Disclosure of Material Connection: While the publishers of this Blog received compensation for posts on this subject in the hope that it would be mentioned here, this Blog only recommends products or services used personally by its authors and believed to be enjoyed or relevant for its readers. This disclosure is made in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s Disclosure Requirements under 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017