Wedges are a Spring/Summer wardrobe staple and a fun way to express your personal style. All colors and wedge styles are acceptable but choosing a wooden wedge is a chic option that will spice up any of your favorite Spring looks. Whether the wedge is a lustrous dark wood or a whittled wood with a spectacular design, wearing wooden wedges will make your feet look like they belong in an art gallery!
The platform wedge will boost your height and will be more comfortable without the high arch that seems to stretch your foot to a level of discomfort. If you’re one who loves the high arch, choose a wedge with brightly colored straps for a sexier “check me out” look. Not into high heels? That’s okay too because wooden wedges also come in several modest height options allowing you to be included in the fun! The next time you go shopping try on a wooden wedge and get in touch with your earthy side.
Photo – Camilla Skovgaard Woden Wedge, $575, available at Nordstrom.
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of Glamorous Moms LLC, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com, detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News and is the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; a mom blogger network in the Metro Detroit area. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media community manager. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017