May is the month for moms and The Village of Rochester Hills is ready to give all the moms out there a special treat! To celebrate local moms The Village is eager to give you an opportunity to rejuvenate and receive a much-needed pick me up with a little gloss and a whole lot of special attention.
Ten lucky Mommies will be invited to an exclusive “Mommy Make-Up Over” with CHANEL at Parisian in the Village of Rochester Hills. The ten lucky gals will enjoy the following:
- CHANEL will be presenting make-up tips and quick ways to look great during one of the busiest times of your life
- A one on one consultation and a “cheat sheet” to take home
- Special “goodie bag” for each participant thanks to CHANEL
- A personal photo of before and after looks as a souvenir
To participate follow these quick and easy steps:
- You may nominate yourself or you may nominate someone else, but you must include all information if nominating someone else
- You must email ( [email protected]) or post the Mommy Make-Up Over entry to the VORH Facebook page with a simple “THIS MOMMY NEEDS A MAKE-UP OVER” in the subject line
- Your entry must include: a recent photo of the entrant alone, or with her children, and her name, city, and place of residence
- Provide availability as afternoon or evening during the week.
May 13th is the start date for all posts and emails. Please do not enter before May 13th. The contest will continue through May 30, 2012. Date for the Mommy Make-Up Over party will be announced at a later date.
The Village of Rochester Hills is located at 104 North Adams Rd, Rochester Hills, Mi.
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of Glamorous Moms LLC, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com, detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News, the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; a mom blogger network in the Metro Detroit area. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media community manager. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion.