The latest addition to the Village of Rochester Hills is a store that’s got the town buzzing, especially with many of the glamorous moms in town. Hot Mama, a women’s apparel boutique, recently celebrated the opening of their second Michigan store on May 16, 2012.
Ann Weber and the Hot Mama District Manager, Jenn Ware were busy greeting and styling guests during the busy event. Being both Moms themselves, they know what a fellow mom is looking for in an outfit. Aside from these two lovely ladies, the owners of Hot Mama, Megan and Michael Tamte, have assembled a team of 300 uniquely trained employees who are committed to the company’s core purpose of empowering fashionable moms through designer merchandise, a mom-friendly store layout and exceptional customer service.
The merchandise is quite exceptional as well. If you are a mom that cares about looking good and being comfortable at the same time, then you will have no problem shopping at Hot Mama. The store carries everything you need including; jewelry, scarves, handbags, cork wedges, wide legged linen pants & trousers, dresses, sweaters, jeans by Hudson and cropped jeans by Kut from the Kloth. They also carry metallic tanks, regular tanks, shorts, blouses and jackets. Current trends can be found in many of the dresses and blouses including the floral, geometric and animal print trends. If you dig the color blocking trend, there are loads of bright solid colors to choose from as well.
Another plus is the store is kid friendly. While moms shop, the kids can play with toys and video games in the designated play area located in the middle of the store.
Hot Mama is located at The Village of Rochester Hills, Rochester Hills, Mi. Store hours are Monday through Saturday 10am-9pm and Sunday 11am-6pm.
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of Glamorous Moms LLC, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com, detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News, the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; a mom blogger network in the Metro Detroit area. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media community manager. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017