We all know fruits and vegetables play a big role in our everyday health. Some are especially good for our skin too. For example, strawberries are a part of the long list of fruits that are not only good for our insides but also for our healthy glow on the outside. Strawberries are loaded with nutrients and are a great source of folic acid, Vitamins A, B & C, Potassium and Calcium. They are great for our skin because they contain salicylic acid and are packed with anti oxidants. These two key ingredients help keep our skin looking younger, fresher and clear of blemishes. The anti oxidants also repair the parts of your skin that is damaged from the sun. So if you want beautiful skin, it might be a good idea to keep strawberries in your diet to keep your skin looking radiant!
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of Glamorous Moms LLC, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com, detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News and is the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; a mom blogger network in the Metro Detroit area. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media community manager. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017