Eager to beat the heat? Karen Kane can help! Going on now Karen Kane’s Beat the Heat Sale might be hotter than ever but it sure is cool! Select dresses, sequins tanks, scarf tops, maxi skirts, jackets and sexy cold shoulder tees are on sale. Karen Kane is also offering an additional 25% off sale items for online shoppers. Just use the promo code BEATTHEHEAT and watch your total drop.
Kane is known for making statement pieces. Now you can make a statement anywhere you go, without emptying your pocket-book. Everyone loves a good sale, not to mention when the sale entails designer clothing with excellent, luxury quality. Getting more for your money is key and looking glamorous is something Kane can help you do effortlessly.
Photo – Passementerie Scarf Top, originally $124.00, on sale for $89.00. Available at Karenkane.com
Shannon Lazovski is a social media maven. She is the CEO of her own business, SoGlam Media, editor of glamorousmoms.com, detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News and is the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; a mom blogger network in the Metro Detroit area. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media manager. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty & fashion.
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017