The Village of Rochester Hills will soon be hosting their “La Femme” Fall Fashion Show at Meadow Brook Hall. The event is named after the 1950’s Chrysler car, created entirely for the female driver. The car will be on display the night of the event for all attendees to appreciate on loan from the Walter P. Chrysler Museum.
On August 23rd, several stores will unveil their fall fashion line-up for the fashion show guests. I am proud to admit, I will be emceeing the event, sharing my knowledge of fashion and curent trends while commenting on each look as the models grace the runway. I am so proud to be the event emcee which benefits the very beautiful Meadow Brook Hall.
“We have an elegant evening planned showcasing the fall fashion trends that will get our audience excited for the upcoming season,” said Shelleen McHale, marketing director at the Village of Rochester Hills. “A strong collection of stores will showcase the latest must-have styles during the runway show.”
The fashion show will feature styles for men, women and children from the Village of Rochester Hills stores including; Ann Taylor, Chico’s, Banana Republic, Eddie Bauer, GAP, Francesca’s Collections, Buckle, Parisian and Apricot Lane, the newest addition to the Village line up.
“Attending this fashion show is a perfect opportunity for ladies to contribute to a National Historical Landmark,” explains McHale. “Meadow Brook Hall was just given the honor this past month.”
Show stopper tickets are $45 for the event, which runs from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Fashion Forward VIP tickets get you in the door at 6:30 p.m. for a private reception hosted by yours truly, Glamorous Moms, LLC and are $75 each or for a party of eight only $550. To purchase your tickets, visit www.meadowbrookhall.org and go to their calendar of events. You can also call (248) 364-6263.
Shannon Lazovski is a social media maven. She is the CEO of her own business, SoGlam Media, editor of glamorousmoms.com, detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News and is the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; a mom blogger network in the Metro Detroit area. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media manager. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty & fashion.
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017