If you are looking for hip and cool back to school trends for the kids, you may want to try H&M. H&M is known for their trendy and fashionable looks for less. The kids clothes are just as adorable and hip and the adult clothes and the prices are beyond affordable! Many of the dresses for girls are cute and feminine with a little edginess too. Skirts, cropped sweaters, pants and embellished tops are also available. For the little guys, cool kicks, trendy denim, collegiate blazers, sweaters and button downs are lined up on the racks just waiting for you. If your little one likes to wear character t-shirts, H&M has a fun collection of licensed character shirts too! Clothing sizes range for ages 1 1/2 – 8 years of age. Many styles can be mixed and matched and their current fall looks will keep your little one setting the bar when it comes to back to school fashion.
Photo – Belongs to SoGlam Media
Shannon Lazovski is a social media maven. She is the CEO of her own business, SoGlam Media, editor of glamorousmoms.com, detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News and is the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; a mom blogger network in the Metro Detroit area. Shannon is also the Fashion & Beauty Expert for the Village of Rochester Hills. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media manager. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty & fashion.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017