Looking for a new fall hairstyle? Well it’s never too late to update you ‘do! And by update, I don’t necessarily mean a complete cut and color make over, but why not accessorize your hair with something pretty? From small flowers to blinged out headbands, here’s some haute hair accessories trending this season.
One might think floral accessories are more of a spring/summer thing, but that’s not necessarily true. Choosing a flower that is a darker color and subtle can add a certain softness to any look. Try a beautiful daisy on a side swept bun or a red rose to complete a romantic updo.
Quite honestly, headbands have never gone out of style. Headbands can be worn with hair down, in a pony tail, or with an updo. A cute headband can take your look from drab to fab in seconds. For special occasions, wear a headband embellished with beads, rhinestones or jewels. For an everyday look, choose a headband in your favorite color or metal.
Bejeweled Bobby Pins
Using bejeweled bobby pins in your hair certainly is easy and fun. Simply wear your hair down and pin your bangs back, place several pin(s) throughout a messy braid for more pizzazz or curl hair with big bouncy curls and pin it back just above the ear. All of these ideas are super feminine and fun and using bejeweled bobby pins will make your hair red carpet ready.
Clip in colored hair pieces are trending right now. Seen at the Oscar de la Renta Spring 2013 fashion show, clip-in extensions are proving to be a popular trend that’s here to stay. To rock the look for autumn, clip in your favorite colored hair extension and mix it into your messy beach waves or pull it back with the rest of your hair into a super sexy ponytail.
Photo – theglitterguide.com
Shannon Lazovski is a social media maven. She is the CEO of her own business, SoGlam Media, editor of glamorousmoms.com, detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News and is the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; a mom blogger network in the Metro Detroit area. Shannon is also the Fashion & Beauty Expert for the Village of Rochester Hills. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media manager. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty & fashion.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017