Over the last couple of years, I have been noticing a serious change in my skin. My face, jawbone and neck have been very sensitive to skincare and hair care products. Red burning skin and unwanted breakouts have been flaring up more than any other time in my life and I have realized my skin is trying to tell me something.
Mainly, my hair products have played a huge role in my discomfort. I am actually still trying to figure out what it is about my hair products that my skin doesn’t seem to like. Figuring this problem out is mostly trial and error and simply trying different products and waiting for a reaction is the extent of my investigation. I’m still working on the hair products but I have figured out which skincare products do work for me.
I can honestly say Cosmetique Laudun products do work well for my skin. Recently, I was sent a package of samples from the organic, Made in the USA, skin care company. I tested them for two weeks and found good results.
Shannon Lazovski is a social media maven. She is the CEO of her own business, SoGlam Media, editor of glamorousmoms.com, detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News and is the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; a mom blogger network in the Metro Detroit area. Shannon is also the Fashion & Beauty Expert for the Village of Rochester Hills. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media manager. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty & fashion.
Tweets and blogs containing opinions and texts on this subject are and will be my very own. I received Cosmetique Laudun samples in exchange for this post, tweets and facebook advertisments.
FTC Disclosure of Material Connection: While the publishers of this Blog received compensation for posts on this subject and received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that it would be mentioned here, this Blog only recommends products or services used personally by its authors and believed to be enjoyed or relevant for its readers. This disclosure is made in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s Disclosure Requirements under 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017