At special events, are you always admiring someone else’s jewelry? Do you wish you had a “to die for” necklace for your next Holiday party? Well we can help. Spoiled Girl and Glamorous Moms has teamed up to help make you look and feel gorgeous this Holiday season! With just one answer to a simple “feel good” question, you can win the prettiest statement necklace in town and wear it well to your next smashing Holiday party. Why? Because you deserve to look good and we want you to win! Can I get a “hell yeah?” Ok too far, but we are most certainly hoping you trust us, because this Black Friday “Make a Statement” necklace is one that will turn heads and get people talking. It’s also one that will go perfect with your LBD, your pencil skirt and blazer or heck, it’s a necklace that will look hot with a simple tank and jeans. It doesn’t matter what your style is, this prize is certainly one you’re going to want!
- One gorgeous and crazy glamorous statement necklace; made with seventeen antique chains braided together into a sexy twirl along with gold, bronze and silver beads creating a statement piece that will last throughout the Holiday season and ten more!
How to Enter
- Enter a quick question below and tell us why looking good this Holiday season is important to you. Be honest, there’s no criticizing or judging here and there is no wrong answer!
Disclosure: The “Make a Statement” Giveaway Prize is sponsored by Spoiled Girl. Prize winner must reside in U.S. or Canada. Winner must be 18 to enter. Winner must respond to winning email within 24 hours. Contest ends Thursday November 22, 2012, at midnight.
Shannon Lazovski is a social media maven. She is the CEO of her own business, SoGlam Media, editor of glamorousmoms.com, detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News and is the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; a mom blogger network in the Metro Detroit area. Shannon is also the Fashion & Beauty Expert for the Village of Rochester Hills. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media manager. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty & fashion.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017