The North American International Auto Show has finally arrived to Detroit. If you are one attending the Charity Preview this Friday, January 18th, then you are probably scurring around making sure you have the perfect dress and the perfect accessories to go with it.
In case you’re not sure where to find a statement necklace for the memorable evening, I’d like to introduce, Spoiled Girl. Spoiled Girl is a local boutique offering jewelry and accessories perfect for a black tie gala. From statement necklaces to dinner rings, scarves and clutches, Spoiled Girl is a fun and trendy women’s boutique that has it all.
Whether you have a strapless dress or a long sleeved dress, picking out a statement necklace can be tricky. My advice? Pick a conversation piece. Make sure it is one that doesn’t necessarily match the dress but enhances your look and makes a statement to remember. When choosing a statement necklace, (like those in the photos below) be sure to wear small earrings if you wear any at all and have simple, classic hair. The charity preview is an elegant evening, make sure your wardrobe and accessory choices are elegant ones that speak for themselves.
For just under $50, these statement necklaces and earrings come together as a set. Available at Spoiled Girl.
Both statement necklaces are under $30. Available at Spoiled Girl.
Both sets under $40 and are perfect for making a simple yet elegant statement.
Spoiled Girl is located at 48883 Hayes Rd., Shelby Twp, Mi.
Shannon Lazovski is a social media maven. She is the CEO of her own business, SoGlam Media, editor of glamorousmoms.com, detroitfashionnews.com, is a MichMoms blogger for the Detroit News and is the founder of Detroit Mom Bloggers; a mom blogger network in the Metro Detroit area. Shannon is also the Fashion & Beauty Expert for the Village of Rochester Hills. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media manager. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty & fashion.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017