It seems those enjoying Paris Fashion Week are also enjoying designs from Maison Michel. Many of the designs being worn are those we expect to see in a church with a bouquet and a diamond ring near by. “All my friends were asking me to create special pieces for their wedding,” Laetitia Crahay tells Vogue. Crahay is no stranger to chic designs. She is the artistic director of Maison Michel and the head of jewelry and accessories at Chanel. Certain “re-editions” of her whitewashed lace veils and daisy crowns will be introduced this Spring. The originals were initially created for Josephine de la Baume when she married Mark Ronson.
The party circuit during Paris fashion week has been crawling with fashionistas that love the lace veil and the “Heidi” rabbit ears and they by no means are tying the knot while wearing them. The veils are simply being worn by party goers while networking and partying with couture party dresses and memorable ensembles. Seems those off the runway are looking to make a statement too. This Spring, more and more brides will be able to enjoy the Maison Michel collection as they walk down the isle. Rest assured these are the brides that will stand out from the rest and want nothing more than their wedding to be something different from ordinary and predictable.
Photo – Maison Michel from 2011
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of SoGlam Media, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com and detroitfashionnews.com, is a board of directors member for Fashion Group International Detroit. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media professional. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion!
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017