It’s no secret Beyonce fans were thrilled with the half time show at last night’s Super Bowl. The Glamorous Mom, worked the stage, the crowd and a very hot leather and lace outfit. Rumor has it, Beyonce’s half time show outfit was designed by New York-based designer Rubin Singer, who also designed the costumes for her 120 backup dancers and Michelle Williams. Beyonce’s ensemble included a motorcycle jacket and a leather bodysuit adorned with strips of iguana and python.
According to a press release from Rubin Singer:
Over the next two months there were no less than five fittings and well over 200-man hours with a team of 14 dedicated to creating the final look at the designer’s New York City atelier. One full week leading up to the event in daily dress rehearsals at the Superdome was also required to make sure everything was perfect for the big night.
I’m not sure what was more fierce, the outfit or Sasha herself. Beyonce looked hotter than hot and sounded amazing. It’s hard work dancing and working through several medleys including “Love on Top”, “Crazy in Love”, “Bootylicious”, “Independent Woman”, and “Single Ladies” with her girls from Destiny’s Child. This mama has it going on and she knows how to work! Three cheers to Beyonce for a job well done. Oh and thank you to the network for signing a star we actually adore!
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of SoGlam Media, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com and detroitfashionnews.com, is a board of directors member for Fashion Group International Detroit. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media professional. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion!
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017