On March 13, 2013, Danskin unveiled its spring 2013 marketing campaign and goodwill initiative, “Move for Change”, will debut this spring in a variety of fashion, lifestyle and entertainment magazines. In addition, Danskin “Move for Change” proudly supports Giuliana’s charity, The Dr. Edward T. Rancic Memorial Fund for Cancer Research at the National Institutes of Health. This is an organization working together to develop more effective immunotherapies for the treatment of renal cell cancer.
When asked about her involovement, Giuliana Rancic stated, “I’m super excited to be the new spokesperson for Danskin. I have been a fan of their product for years. It’s a great active brand. It’s very stylish, but easy to wear and affordable”. Giuliana added, “Danskin has been extremely generous and has made a donation to The Dr. Edward T. Rancic Memorial Fund for Cancer Research at the National Institutes of Health, a charity near and dear to me and my husband’s heart.”
The campaign ( which was shot in L.A.) creative features Giuliana engaging in her daily fitness routines and additionally features inspirational quotes that aim to motivate the consumer. In many of the campaign’s photographs, she is shown working out at the gym – spinning, running, lifting weights and stretching. The campaign print ads include a special message about The Dr. Edward T. Rancic Memorial Fund for Cancer Research at the National Institutes of Health. Giuliana is a very strong, uplifting person and is one who personifies passion, drive and motivation in a very positive way, I’m sure you all agree.
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of SoGlam Media, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com and detroitfashionnews.com, is a board of directors member for Fashion Group International Detroit. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media professional. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion!
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017