Kiddieo Mall, an online children’s consignment shop, has recently announced the launch of its new free product listings feature as part of its national marketplace for new and gently used brand-name children’s clothing and products. With free listings, parents can easily sell and recycle items their children have outgrown while earning money to purchase quality children’s products at a fraction of their retail price.
Based in East Bay, California, Kiddieo Mall was founded by an avid bargain shopper mom who recognized the need for a quality online children’s consignment marketplace. Kiddieo Mall offers parents a wide variety of top brands they know and love at a significant discount. By providing a marketplace for a variety of brand-name children’s products, especially the ability to sell kid’s clothes online, Kiddieo Mall is a one-stop destination for environmentally and value conscious shoppers. Parents who shop the Kiddieo Mall can also earn reward points for each purchase and are able to redeem them for gifts on the website.
Within the last few years, resale is an obvious choice for gently used kid’s clothes and other quality children’s toys and needed items. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the average cost of raising a child born in 2011 for 17 years is nearly $235,000. Consumer goods, including children’s clothes, school supplies and baby gear make up a significant portion of this total. The Association of Resale Professionals claims that up to 15% of Americans shop resale every year for custom hoodies.
Kiddieo Mall offers easy online navigation for busy parents, including “Shop by Category,” “Shop by Brand” and “Shop by Size” options. The categories include: accessories, bedding, books, CDs & DVDs, clothes, footwear, games, baby gear & travel, health & safety, nursery, outerwear, school gear, and toys & puzzles.
Unlike other online auction and children’s consignment websites, posting products on Kiddieo Mall is complimentary. Once registration to Kiddieo Mall is complete, parents can use a simple form to list an unlimited number of items and upload up to four photos per item completely free of charge. Once items sell, Kiddieo Mall accepts a small 6% commission of the purchase price.
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of SoGlam Media, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com and detroitfashionnews.com, is a board of directors member for Fashion Group International Detroit. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media professional. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion!
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017