Introducing the new CND Shellac Sweet Dreams Spring 2013 collection! Finally Spring has arrived and there’s nothing more fun than a pretty Spring manicure with delicious colors. Five new colors have been added to CND Shellac’s collection; Azure Wash, Cake Pop, Grapefruit Sparkle, Lilac Longing and Limeade.
CND Shellac manicures usually range from $25-$45 and pedicures range from $40-$60 and are available at a professional salon near you. The gel formula dries in seconds and offers a 14 day of wearless shine and beautiful color that doesn’t chip, peel or wear off. Perfect for busy moms who love a perfect manicure!
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of SoGlam Media, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com and detroitfashionnews.com, is a board of directors member for Fashion Group International Detroit. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media professional. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion!
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017